Monday, May 13, 2013

Rising of the Nephilim....Junior & Katriana WIP

This weeks Tuesday Tales is written to a picture prompt below. I hope you enjoy the snippet. I am breaking into writing about Junior and Katriana and their lives together. Please leave comments: I'd love to see what you think.



Her laughter was intoxicating as they strolled down the quiet street of Harbor creek, Pennsylvania.  Katriana and Junior had arrived just a couple of days ago and it was a beautiful spring day.  Katriana had decided to wear a T-shirt with denim capris, converse sneakers and a sweater.  Junior was more daring and wore cargo shorts with a long-sleeve T-shirt and canvas shoes.

“I’m glad we were sent on holiday. I do like the US, I just miss my Latvia. Plus, there isn’t anything really to do here. ” Katriana said as they continued to walk down the street that was basically deserted since everyone was at work or school.   Junior and Katriana were given an opportunity to take two weeks to themselves.  Sabrina had insisted that they leave Latvia for a little while to regroup and reconnect while she and Henry took care of ‘business.’  Katriana was new to this lifestyle but Junior knew that when the masters said to go away, it was the only thing they needed to do and without question.

“I wouldn’t say there isn’t anything for us to do.” Junior smiled in Katriana’s direction and took her into his arms drawing her in to kiss her gently on the neck.  She cooed in response to his warm lips caressing her flesh which sent tingles throughout her body.  It made her think of the night before and how the Bed and Breakfast Inn they were staying at had quite an ear full. They knew everyone had heard them because when they went down for breakfast people were blushing as they walked in.  She began to laugh some more which caused Junior to start to laugh as well and she knew he was thinking of the same thing.

He then whispered in her ear; “We’ll entertain ourselves.”
 

Thanks for stopping by. Please return to Tuesday Tales and read more from other great writers.

12 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post .... I can only imagine the US being different to Latvia .... but nothing to do ? LOL .... then again, kinda like their 'entertainment', too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They seem to have found 'entertainment'. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, what fun a couple in love can get into when they're bored...love that the whole B&B heard them...heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They may not think there's anything to do but it seems they know how to entertain their neighbours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sexy and fun! I love how you took your characters out of their fantasy world and put them in the real world for a bit. You cracked me up with the bit about the B & B hearing them. Well done, Tai. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the passion in this piece. I love that the whole B &B heard them. That was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the B&B part was the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I've said this before but I love these two together. They are so comfortable together despite what their lives throw at them. And the B & B was priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like these two characters and how playful they are while there is something else going in their lives. I liked the B&B reference, that was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for stopping by and leaving a comment. I truly appreciate it. I myself loved the B&B scene.

    ReplyDelete
  12. :)I guess this small town is not ready for your characters. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting.